Tuesday 1 November 2016

October Rudolph Days Winner

The October Rudolph Days Challenge winner is number 23 Julieanne.

Julieanne, could you drop me an email to scrappymo1@gmail.com and give me your address.

You may chose a memory Box die from my prize stash! I can not show the random org draw photo as I usually do. I am typing on my cell phone and do not know how to load the photo.  Will update this post once I am home again.

To all my blog friends:
Please excuse my lack of visits lately. I am still up at my Mum's trying to get the reno's finished so we can list the house. Sadly I tripped and sliced my fingers across the knuckles, requiring a trip to the emergency room in the nearby  city.

Thank goodness for friends as I do not drive and the hospital was 20 minutes away. My friend Anna, drove me in and waited for me! 
Will visit your blogs once home again and once my finger is out of the splint!
My index finger was cut across the knuckle about a quarter inch deep and is currently glued together. The doctor was going to stitch it, but when he heard about the reno's he decided to glue it instead. Now I can get it wet and it is not too big of a problem. If I could just get it to stop throbbing, I would be a happy camper.



15 comments:

Jane Willis said...

Ouch, sorry to hear about your accident - I hope the throbbing eases soon and the would heals quickly.
Well done to Julieanne
Jane

Di said...

Oh Mo! So sorry to hear about your accident, sounds nasty. Hope you heal soon, my knees have gone all wibbly wobbly just at the thought!

Hugs

Di xx

Barb said...

Congratulations to Julieanne on her win. Thank you Mo for another fun challenge. I'm sorry to hear about your accident. I hope the pain is soon gone. Take care. Hugs, Barbxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Congrats to the winner!
Hope you heal soon, sending my thoughts and wishes.
Lorraine

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Congrats Julieanne!

Maureen, I am sorry about your accident! Heal up soon!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congrats to the lucky winner! So sorry to read about your accident, Maureen. It sounds very painful and has happened at such an inopportune time while you are so busy with your renos. I hope it heals quickly - please take care of it and don't overdo.

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations x

Jane said...

Gosh you poor thing. That sounds really nasty, take care and get well soon. Well done to Julieanne xx

cotnob said...

Congratulations to Julieanne, enjoy your prize.
Sorry to hear that you have injured your hand Maureen, I hope it is not too serious and that you are on the mend.
Pauline
x

Jenny L said...

Hi Maureen,
oooooooooooo! that sounds awful you poor thing.
I do hope the throbbing and pain soon eases.
Love and big hugs from my house to yours.
Congrats to the winner of the Rudolf challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Linby said...

Congrats to the winner. Sorry to hear about your finger Mo, take care!

Marie Bingaman said...

Oh dear! Please be careful! :(

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Oh poor dear Mo, sending ginormous hugs and prayer, reason it's throbbing cos it wants you to rest it, ..l a cold pack will help when you can rest it and raise it above the level of your heart, on a pillow when resting will help stop the throbbing too.
R rest
I ice
C compression ( if a sprain)
E elevation.
This speeds healing,
Big hugs, many prayers fir Gods mercy in all things.
Shaz in Oz.x

Olga Fink said...

Oh I'm so sorry to hear that! get well soon!
xoxo Olga

Di said...

Worried about you Mo - it's been some while since this post and you haven't released the comments as yet. Hope all is OK sweetheart!

Love

Di xx