Friday 29 July 2016

More Bargains Galore

Here are the photos of my stash from last month's garage sale at my local papercraft store. Sadly, I will be missing the August one but think I have now amassed enough stash to last for quite some time.

All these wooden stamps were one dollar except the Penny Black which was $3. It is my fave in this photo...although it will be fun to find things that will fit in the snowglobe. You can still see the original price tag on some of these...


These were a little pricier.. $2. up to $4. but the Heartfelt Creations were a little more...one at $5. and one at $6 They were originally $8. but I got to that table quite late in the day and she had reduced them!


The Heartfelt Creations here is my fave but looking forward to eventually stamping all of them. Don't laught but I already have that Stampin' Up punch...sigh...


The Memory Box dies were $1. and $2. I have already used the kraft border strips...
I am envisioning some tartan DP for the background of that Scottish Thistle stamp!


Well, that about it. What do you think? I decided to create these two blog posts to show the bargains and share that these sales are held every summer...one each month. If anyone is planning a trip to Vancouver, the sales are about a 40 min drive from downtown and also accessible on skytrain and then local transit.
We see a lot of American papercrafters at the sale as the American dollar is worth more than ours...so the bargains increase!

14 comments:

Marianne said...

You certainly know how to shop. And now you need to start using it all lol. Wish I could find any bargains here in Crete, but that is not going to happen. I have to order all of my stamps and other supplies from overseas, occasionally from the UK or the Netherlands, but usually from the US.

chrissie said...

Terrific collection and I am sure you will have fun using them

Love Chrissie xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Maureen,
well another lot of super buys.
I am very envious of everything you have bought.
Sorry about the green eyed monster bit.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Wow, you certainly got some bargains there Maureen. I'll know to time my next visit to Vancouver for when these sales are on.

Sue xx

cotnob said...

It certainly looks like you had fun Maureen, I think this little lot should last you through August!
Pauline
x

Sarn said...

More great bargains. Well done Mo. xxx

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Wow, you really got some more great stamps! I love the flower ones!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, wow,and more wow! You got some fabulous deals! I see a couple kitties too! Do you know those Fluffles stamps go for nearly $40 US on ebay? I have a very nice Fluffles collection and would never part with it but it's amazing what people will pay! Very impressed with your haul!

Joan said...

Wow, lucky you with all those bargains especially the Heartfelt creations, they are lovely stamps.

Greta said...

Oh my--now I really DO have to get my act in gear so I can travel to Canada! You did great with your shopping--I actually have one of the sets you got. If you decide you don't have room for the sentiments left middle & bottom in the first photo, I'll take them off your hands--haha!

Brenda said...

Wow, more goodness for sure Maureen! Wish I could come and get in on these sales. lol I love everything you got. Can you believe I did the same thing at a SU yard sale and bought a punch I already had?! I could have kicked myself, but I just gave it away to someone who didn't have it. It made her day and then that made my day. Hugs, Brenda

AlisonC said...

Wow amazing bargains, lucky you to have this sale so close. You've got some lovely things at great prices.

Joan said...

Wow, lucky you with all those bargains especially the Heartfelt creations, they are lovely stamps.

Cara said...

Yep, totally jealous! Wonderful bargains. Cara x