Wednesday 4 January 2012

Wednesday's Words of Wisdom

In keeping with my One Little Word of 2012...REBUILD....

I am going to post some Words of Wisdom each Wednesday. They will all relate to my One Little Word and will be my helpers to steer me through the week.

Without further adieu

                                                         CHANGE
                                                              YOUR
                                                     THOUGHTS
                                                        AND YOU
                                                          CHANGE
                                                               YOUR
                                                            WORLD
                                                                                              Norman Vincent Peale

2 comments:

Pam said...

Great quote! Thanks for sharing!

Margie said...

Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog! I feel honored that you want to scraplift me! Good luck with your one little word!