Tuesday 17 January 2012

A Few Of My Favourite Things - 2nd January Counterfeit Kit

I loved the Xmas kit that was featured (and promptly removed) from the Cocoa Daisy January kit.  I played around with my stash and came up with my version...I am calling it A Few Of My Favourite Things. I plan to use it for some layouts about my favourite Christmas ornaments and Christmas vignettes.





I do have some ideas to include some pictures of little Miss C's ballet recital so I threw in a second small Pink kit. Thankfully there is a bit of red/ivory and aqua on some of the pages as little Mr P would like a boyish layout about singing  Xmas carols with me, on our Tuesday walks. 
Our snow finally arrived on Saturday night so perhaps I can even use some of this kit for layouts of the grandkids playing and walking in the snow. I will combine elements of the 2 Xmas kits if needed, but for now am calling this pink one, Christmas Kids.






15 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 lovely kits here - I like the contrast between the tradition strong colours of the first one and the soft pretty feel of the second one!

Becky said...

What a fab kit you've made! I love that music note stamp :)

Danielle said...

Great job with that favorites kit!

Margie said...

Fun kits-love your paperchoices!

Stephanie said...

Nice! Looks like you're going to have some fun stuff to work with.

JennyLilac said...

This kit looks like a lot of fun - have fun playing with it!

Lisa said...

I just love your kits. Love all your embellishments. Have fun scrapping the holidays.

Nikki said...

I didn't know about the Conterfeit club. Sounds so fun! Thanks for the heads up!

Jen Cro said...

I love this kit. Especially the pretty word paper.

ScrappnBee said...

Great job with the kit! Both turned out really great! Hope that you have as much fun using them as piecing them together! -Amanda

Tara O said...

These are lovely!!

Susanne said...

These look full of promise - I especially like that you've included stamps - that music one in particular caught my eye.

Unknown said...

love the colours you picked! its so clean, classic and elegant.

Tracy said...

Your kit is awesome. Looking forward to seeing the layouts you create with your kit :)

Rebecca at How I Burb said...

Sorry I'm just getting around to comments this month.....Hope you are having fun with your 2nd kit! That music stamp is adorable!